DANGERS OF HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
Premarital sex has destroyed the lives of many and left many wounded. It involves teenagers and mostly youths who could not keep themselves. It involves having sex outside marriage. The following are the adverse and dangerous consequences of premarital sex.
Dangers of Having Sex Before Marriage Are:
1. Premarital sex may lead you to sexually transmitted diseases, like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Genital herpes and HIV/AIDS.
2. It separates one from God.
3. It separates one from one’s ministering angels
4. It destroys prayer life.
5. It destroys one’s love towards the word of God.
6. It may lead to hurried marriage.
7. It may lead to wrong marriage.
8. It removes pure mind.
9. It leads to unwanted pregnancy.
10. Leads to guilt and fear.
11. Leads to rejection and disappointment.
12. Tendency of moving from one sin to another.
14. Single parenthood.
15. Denies one of eternal home.
16. It removes peace of mind.
17. It opens one to demonic attack.
18. Untimely death.
19. Loss of control of sex drive.
20. Loss of focus in life.
21. Persistent lust.
22. Inability to experience true love.
23. scattered soul.
24. It destroys unity of love.
25. It destroys testimony.
26. It breeds hatred and strife.
27. It breeds suspicions and destroys trust, It can lead to late marriage.
28. Loss of concentration.
29. It destroys integrity.
30. Destroys boldness as sin breeds fear.
31. Barrenness through sexually transmitted diseases.
32. Spiritual Husband/Wife attack due to lust and fornication.
33. Sex in dream due to presence of spiritual husband and wife Sickness due to sex in dream.
34. Turns one to foot mat of demons.
35. Insatiable appetite for sex (Nymphomania).
36. Inability to stick to one’s partner after marriage, for a fornicator, is a potential adulterer.
37. Loss of the presence of the Spirit of God.
38. People may start to see you as a bad influence.
39. Rejection, loneliness.
40. Sadness and worry.
41. It destroys good relationship.
42. Hinders God’s plan for ones life.
43. Fear and guilt.
44. Shame and disgrace.
Say No to sex before marriage and Extra marital affairs.
The last few months were amazing! You have enjoyed some incredible dates, shared some laughs, …